Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Quickpage Freebie from Bittersweet scrapbook kit


So how about a freebie from BITTERSWEET kit, it's still free for a very limited time HERE so like it up, grab it up and add to your kits! Let me know you like my freebies over there by adding them to your kits and I will keep throwing more over there ;)

Also did you know I sell "pieces parts" in my Etsy shop? you can pick up just the frames for this kit if that is what you are in need of, lots of individual items in my shop as well as commercial use items, stop in and check it all out. 

I have made you another freebie from this kit, this time I changed up the color hues to make this page, do you have a program you can do that with? I love messing with stuff like that just to see how it will look a slightly different color!! You can grab this freebie quickpage HERE

More goodies to follow here soon, don't forget to sign up on the right sidebar with your email address so you get email notifications when I post goodies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment