Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring freebie cluster

Happy Monday to you all!
Today I have a new freebie for you, this one is a cluster frame I created from SPRING AWAKENING, this kit is just simply loaded with fun things to create with.


I will say this, this kit is more neutral with critters and things but I did manage to add in a couple pale pink roses, butterflies and ladybugs, but I tried to be as neutral as possible :)


All my store links are on right sidebar, my free kits also on right sidebar and my CT gal Arlene's link is also on that right sidebar! Stop over and check things out.

I have several more goodies from this kit that will be coming this week, so keep an eye out for them, and of course, I have 2 new kits to release this weekend, what fun!





So before I run outside and forget to add the freebie, you can grab that up HERE

See you all real soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your upcoming set! Still loving your Spring Awakening set! Thank you for the freebie! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, love sharing with you folks, the girls do such wonderful freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this wonderful download...

    ReplyDelete