Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

forget me not freebies & coupon

 I think this little bucket just about sums it up, FORGET ME NOT has lots of pretties, including the forget me not flowers :)
Don't you just love the goodies my gals come up with for the freebies? I know I do, they really help show off what comes in the kits and what you can do with the elements - this was created by Susan, the bucket is from another kit but she knew I wouldn't mind her adding it for the freebie!!


This kit is still free for server use HERE for a limited time
you can also see all the goodies there that come in the kit :)

I will be putting up 2 new kits this weekend, so I hope you are ready for them! But for now, you can grab today's freebie HERE


Yes, my youngest has graduated!!
What a handsome young man I have ;)


So in honor of my little cutie, you get a special coupon :)
THANKYOU30OFF
Just enter the code above into the coupon/code box when you arrive at the checkout in my Etsy shop

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this lovely bucket of forget-me-nots.
    I agree, you have a very talented team. You, Susan and Arlene all do some incredibly lovely pieces and I thank you all for your generosity and sharing...

    ReplyDelete