Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Release Color Collection Periwinkle



New Release in my Etsy Shop - Color Collection ~ Periwinkle
I just ADORE these colors! 

The links to Etsy shop are on right sidebar - they are already available in the shop along with the link for the free for server use kits, limited free time so grab them while they are free :)

I will be back sometime later in the day with some freebies for you all from the newly released kits: Periwinkle, March Birthday Collection as well as Country Wedding Collection, so bookmark my page or better yet, why not sign up with your email on the right sidebar, you will get notices to your email when I post new goodies.

Are you all ready for this next winter blast we are supposed to get here starting Sunday night through Monday night? I am NOT, I am ready for spring!!! Hopefully these new kits will inspire us and keep us thinking that spring is not far away now :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment