Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Irish Eyes Freebie Mask & Overlay


Today I am going to talk a little about masks and how you can use them with overlays, I have created the one above in 2 parts, of course the mask, then the overlay. You just clip your photo down over the mask and then lay your overlay over top of the photo layer.

Start with your mask, choose whatever mask you have, this one is in Irish Eyes kit so I am using it today, I also have a mask in the kit of the outline of Ireland :) How cool is that?


For today's example, I will be using another cluster created by Susan for the mask overlay, but you are only limited by your imagination how you wish to add an overlay above your masks.


I will be giving you the mask and overlay away as freebies today, if you make something cool with them, drop me a line at lbasiletti@gmail.com and show them off, I will even post them on the blog for everyone to see :)

There are many ways to use your masks, I threw this one together just as an example, here I am using the outline of Ireland mask for the photo that is in the Irish Eyes kit.


Ok folks, that was fun, stop back soon to see what other goodies I will be giving away from the newest kits. Don't forget to stop over and grab the free for server use kits and check out my Etsy shop, links to the right on the sidebar ~ Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lesson and the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your fantastic freebies, very much appreciated. Your team is very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebies :)

    ReplyDelete