Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Birthday Collection Freebie



Freebie from the Birthday Collection - created by Susan


The New Birthday Collection is available now in my SHOP

Susan has created some freebies for you folks for each month, also below she shares some tips with you as well.


Check out my SHOP HERE

Get your freebie from Susan HERE

Get my other kits free for server use HERE

I will be back with more from the POTTING SHED later today, I have 200 flats of ivy to get started on today, that's 9,600 plants I have an order for, that my friends will keep me in the greenhouse a LONG time :)

Enjoy your day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, trying to play catch up with my email....been a rough week, but getting there now...Thanks for all you share! Hugs!! Mat

    ReplyDelete