Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Simply Blessed Digital Scrapbook Kit - Thanksgiving - Fall - Autumn

Just wanted to pop in and say howdy, I have not forgotten you folks, I have been getting 2 new kits ready for the Etsy shop this weekend, uploading all my zipped files and getting freebies lined up, what fun that is! I may be backwards as well, I have been "spring" cleaning, organizing and revamping my closet in my "office/computer/play room" but I felt it needed it and I have just been so rambunctious lately I just started and couldn't seem to stop! Enough of that . . .

Today I just wanted to show off one of the 3 new kits, this one is ready and in my Etsy shop already SIMPLY BLESSED -  I certainly feel blessed this year, I could write a whole long list of things I am thankful for but I will stick to one for now, I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, EVERYONE OF YOU ARE SPECIAL - whether you stop by and say "hello" or "thank you" or just to take a peek at what I have up to offer, I couldn't keep going if it wasn't for all of you kind folks out there, so THANK YOU! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

So . . . my thanks to you folks, I have this coupon to use in my Etsy shop, good until November 30, 2013 ~ no exceptions, everything in the store can be purchased for 25% off with this coupon. You can use it as many times as you wish - my store link is on the right sidebar as well as a place for you to sign up to follow my page or sign up with email to receive notices and specials :)

I will be back with you Saturday by noon with the next 2 kits I am releasing, so keep a watch out . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie: Is this kit still available?
    Is perfect for my daughter's wedding , please let me know my email is nannie09@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Nannie

    ReplyDelete